Recognized European researchers in the areas of innovation, financing and investing in early stage companies
- Bonnet, Christophe. Christophe Bonnet is associate professor in finance at Grenoble Ecole de Management. His main areas of teaching and research are corporate finance, corporate governance, entrepreneurial finance and private equity. Details.
- Capizzi, Vincenzo. Professor for Banking and Finance, Universita del Piemonte Orientale, Novara, Italy. Details.
- Fink, Matthias. Matthias Fink is head of the Institute for Innovation at the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria and a Professor for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Institute for International Management Practice at ARU Cambridge, UK. Details.
- Lahti, Tom. Entrepreneurship, Management and Organisation. Details.
- Levratto, Nadine. Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense. Details.
- Licht, Georg. Georg Licht is head of the research department of Industrial Economics and International Management at the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW), in Mannheim, Germany. Research interests comprise the economics of innovation and technical change as well as on the economics of small firms and entrepreneurship. Details.
- Mason, Colin. Mason is Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow. His areas of expertise include entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial finance, business angels, venture capital and enterprise policy. Download publications of Mr. Mason here.
- Wirtz, Peter. Vice President for Research at the University of Leon, France. His work focuses on corporate finance. He publishes in French and English. Details.
- Wright, Mike. Professor Mike Wright joined Imperial College Business School as Professor of Entrepreneurship in September 2011. He is Director of the Centre for Management Buy-out Research, the first centre to be established devoted to the study of private equity and buyouts. Details.
Note: If you are missing a name, please contact us! We are more than happy to extend our list. In addition, also contact us if you are planning future research and are looking for collaborators. This includes thesis work (we can feature thesis topics offered by research institutions as well as students who want to write a thesis in the are of early stage investing).